Wise Words…from Movies and Music

24 Jun

A special post dedicated to my new blogging friend, who is also a beach lover…

Everything Will Be Okay in the End

17 Responses to “Wise Words…from Movies and Music”

1. Our Life In 3D June 24, 2013 at 2:18 pm #

Ya mon! No problom. Your new blogging mate is a lucky person! ..cause sometimes life can be a beach! :)

• Healthy A-Z June 24, 2013 at 5:22 pm #

Ahhh, so you did see this! Luck is such a wonderful thing!

2. thoughtsalone June 24, 2013 at 2:56 pm #

Sort of like, “As long as you’re still here, you’ve still got something to learn.” ;)

3. dianasschwenk June 24, 2013 at 9:24 pm #

Love that…if it’s not ok, it’s not the end..

4. tiny lessons blog June 25, 2013 at 11:35 am #

I love that song :) and the beach, of course!

• Healthy A-Z June 25, 2013 at 2:14 pm #

Glad you could enjoy the music. I know it had me smiling. I think I’ll listen to it again now.

5. Alan June 25, 2013 at 10:25 pm #

Irie dear one. Irie!!!

6. Mary June 28, 2013 at 9:40 am #

Hi Cyndi – I just realized I haven’t been receiving your postings. So I un-followed and then followed again, hopefully they’ll start flowing into my reader again. Fantastic saying – yes, everything will be okay in the end . . . it’s the way it was meant to be. You’re the best ~

7. Patricia Awapara July 23, 2013 at 9:35 am #

So true! I love this song and others that say so much in only a few minutes. I also love movies that brings a positive message. The last one I saw that got stuck with me was Avatar. The message is amazing!! Thanks for sharing Cyndi!

• Healthy A-Z July 23, 2013 at 9:57 am #

Do you know I haven’t even seen Avatar. Based on your statement, I will add that to my list. Heart-centered messages always touch me deeply.

• Patricia Awapara July 23, 2013 at 11:27 am #

wow! I know fiction movies are not for all, but this movie is a must see. The message it conveys is about love, but also about being able to appreciate life, and everything in it, with a deep understanding (beyond skin deep). I cannot put it in words. I hope you watch it.

• Healthy A-Z July 23, 2013 at 11:54 am #

I will. Thanks, Patricia!!

8. Louise August 11, 2013 at 12:22 am #

Loved the movie and the quote! Thank you for your great comment and thoughtful words on my post.

• Healthy A-Z August 11, 2013 at 5:04 pm #

You are so welcome. Thank you for stopping by. ;-)